$460.00 – $795.00
While called a cove heater, our Ceramicircuit cove heaters can mount on ceilings or any wall as well, making it an ideal solution for home, garage, yoga, and commercial uses. The surface reaches 425F on the ceiling and 340F on the wall making in the hottest cove heater on the market.
- Four sizes available…
- 33″x 7″ / 585 watts | 46″ x 7″ x / 825 watts | 46″ x 10″ / 1000 watts | 46″ x 15″ / 1500 watts
- All heaters are 1.125″ thick
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
The versatile Cove Heater is one of our most popular heating options. It can be placed on walls, in coves, or on the ceiling. It’s used for hot yoga studios, bed rooms, workshops, garages, and just about any where that needs heat with out duct work. Low cost, no maintenance, and no noise.
- Excellent for offices, basements, bedrooms, high or vaulted ceilings, and yoga studios
- Stock colors are white and beige
- Black color available in 1,000 watts and 1,500-watt sizes
- Heater reaches its maximum temperature of 425F/171C
- C UL US (Approved for the US and Canada)
- Far infrared spectrum (FIR) heater
- Cord installation
How much heat do I need?
- Supplemental: 3 – 5 watts/sq.ft.
- Primary: 6 – 8 watts/sq.ft.
- Yoga Studio: 15 – 30 watts/sq.ft.
Questions about your space and the best way to heat it? Reach out to us and talk to a pro. We’ve been heating projects across the globe in all shapes and sizes. From uninsulated garages to high end name brand yoga studios in Iceland we’ve seen it all and know what works.
Cove Heater Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 240 volt, also available at 120, 208, and 277 volts.
- Wiring Diagrams
- Specification Sheet
- Submittal Sheet
- Installation/Operation Manual
- Manufacturer Cut Sheet
- Wall-Mount Cut Sheet
- Ceiling-Mount Cut Sheet
- Ceiling Panels sprinkler head clearance
- 10-Year Warranty
- Ceiling Mounting Installation Addendum
- Thermostats & Controls
How radiant heat works
Heating panels add sun-like warmth… read more
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will preform best when used in a properly insulated space. To learn more about how to insulate and calculate how much you could save by upgrading your insulation click the button below.
Love their quality product. We are so fortunate to have the panels at our wellness center and yoga studio here in Iceland. Couldn't ask for better service, they are very responsive and take care of any request very quickly. What an excellent company with wonderful people.
December 30, 2019
Excellent customer service! We drove from Vancouver, Canada to purchase heating panels from Jeff. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. We were only able to come down on a Sunday and Jeff very kindly met us at his shop to facilitate the pick up. Needless to say we were impressed and very thankful. I would highly recommend Heating Green-not only are they knowledgeable but the service is above and beyond!
October 31, 2019