- Contact us for any questions on availability and lead time before purchasing any product! Most heaters are made-to-order and may not ship immediately.
- Heating Green is happy to make any changes to the shipping address or delivery date before the order has been shipped, as any changes made after shipping result in additional charges per the carrier (UPS, FedEx, or freight). If a freight shipment is not ready to be received storage fees will be incurred per the carrier!
- In order to assist with any mistakes, Heating Green must be notified within seven days of delivery if anything from the order is missing or incorrect according to the paid invoice.
- Heating Green is happy to work with the shipper to replace any product damaged in shipping, but will need to be notified ASAP in order to file a claim with the carrier. Please provide Heating Green with pictures of the box, and inspect for damage upon delivery.
- Heating Green must be notified of shipping damage within seven days of the arrival in order to best assist our customers.
- If any packages are lost or stolen, a claim must be filed with the carrier by the receiver. Please let Heating Green know of lost & stolen packages, and we will work with the shipper to alert the shipping carrier. Heating Green is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages, but will do our best to assist you!
- Customers are responsible to pay return shipping charges and return items in the original package. If a shipping label is requested, it will be deducted from the refund total.
Please contact us with any questions regarding shipping or your order, and we will be happy to help!
Heating Green works with multiple manufacturers and suppliers in order to bring you the ideal infrared heating experience!
- Heating Green will honor all warranties that fall within the respective manufacturer guidelines.
- Locate warranty information on the particular product page.
- In order to provide safe and high-quality products to our customers, please verify and measure voltage on-site before ordering and installing. Any product that is the wrong voltage and has been installed cannot be returned and voids the warranty.
- Due to the time and complexity involved in custom orders, we cannot offer complete refunds. Most heaters are made-to-order and may need to be manufactured before shipping. Contact us for any questions on availability and lead time!
- In order to provide safe and high-quality products to our customers, please verify and measure voltage on-site before ordering and installing. Any installed product with incorrect voltage cannot be returned and voids the warranty.
- Any installed product cannot be returned, however, unopened and unused products in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Unless part of a custom or consultative order (i.e. made-to-order) for commercial applications.
- A restocking fee of 30% will apply for eligible returns. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for any return shipping and return items in the original package. If a return label is requested, it will be deducted from the refund total.
Please contact us with any concerns before ordering and we thank you for your business!