Infratech Slimline Series
$564.00 – $848.00
Expand your operating hours and these Infratech patio heaters will pay for themselves in a few days. Create warm usable space in your backyard or at your business. Fill your beer garden year round by mounting the Slimline on an awning or other covered area. The Infratech Slimline is an elegant way to produce sun-like warmth for your guests year round.
- 90% efficient vs. gas and outdoor fireplaces that are 50% efficient.
- Heating coverage spans between 5’x5′ and 10’x10′ areas.
- Infrared heat can be directed onto seating areas and is not diffused by windy conditions because it heats objects directly.
- Easily mounts to any ceiling or wall.
- Can be flush mounted with an additional kit.
- 3-year warranty (2-year on elements)
- C UL US (Approved for US and Canada)
Infratech Slimline Series Benefits
- No ventilation required
- UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- No refillable tanks
- Inexpensive to operate
Why Infratech is Eco-Friendly
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat
- To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient
- Emits zero greenhouse gases or odors
- Heater components and packaging are recyclable
How it Works
A heated quartz element emits a safe wavelength of infrared light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly rather than heating the air. For this reason, heat can be distributed evenly without being blown away in windy or drafty conditions.
Heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambiance of an outdoor living space.
- 1,600 Watts – 5’x5′ mounted at a height of 6 to 8 feet
- 2,400 Watts – 7’x7′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 3,000 Watts – 8’x8′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 4,000 Watts – 10’x10′ mounted at a height of 8 to 11 feet
Heater Installation & Catalogs
Drawings & Schematics
- Infratech Coverage Area
- W-Series Drawing
- SL-Series Drawing
- Pole-Mount Drawing
- 39″ Flush-Mount Frame
- 61″ Flush-Mount Frame