SolaRay Infrared Radiant Panel Heater
$255.00 – $625.00
The SolaRay Infrared Radiant Heating Panel is a low profile solution for heating any room! Great for bonus rooms and basements where duct-work would take up usable space.
- World’s thinnest @ 1/2″ / 1.27 cm
- Save 30-50% on energy costs
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
What makes the SolaRay special?
The SolaRay heater contains a layer of one of the most efficient insulations in the world called “Pryogel”. This space-age material combines Aerogel with reinforced fibers. This is what makes the SolaRay the world’s thinnest infrared heating panel and one of the most efficient. All the of the heat is transferred where it needs to be.. warming you and your room.
The SolaRay makes no noise, emits no VOC, and has a lifetime warranty. It will seamlessly blend into any room and can easily be painted to match your interior.
How much heat do I need?
- Supplemental heat source: 3 – 5 watts/sq.ft.
- Primary: 6 – 8 watts/sq.ft.
- Yoga Studio: 15 – 30 watts/sq.ft.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/2″ “thin”, the lowest profile in the industry
- Energy savings of 20-50% over traditional heating systems
- Now 50% – 60% lighter than the previous-generation panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Maximum surface temperature: 200° F/93C
- Made in the USA
- UL/ETL (Approved for the US and Canada)
- Far infrared spectrum (FIR) heater
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- How does this compare to other heating panels?
- Hard wired 120 or 240 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard-wired, wall-mounted line voltage thermostat
- Available in powder coated white and can be painted with water-based interior paint
- Designed and manufactured in Washington state
- Lifetime warranty, the longest in the industry
- Intertek ETL for US and Canadian certified
- Additional voltages available. Please contact us
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, cutting your energy usage and saving you money.
2) The 1/2″ “thin” panel mount directly to the ceiling, taking up no usable space.
Installation instructions and videos
SolaRay Heating Panel Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications are shown at 240 volts, also available at 120 and 208 volts.
- Why SolaRay?
- Installation Instructions/Videos
- SolaRay Brochure / SolaRay Trifold Brochure
- Upgrading Baseboard Heaters
- SolaRay outperforms wall and baseboard heaters
- Supplementing your current heaters
- Combining Ductless Heat Pump with SolaRay Radiant Heaters
- Installation videos and guide
- Lifetime warranty
- Installation Videos
- Installation Manual
- Spanish Installation Manual
- SolaRay Schematics
- Cut Sheet
- Efficiency Analysis
- Ductless Heat Pump
- Jumping Mouse Children’s Center
- Lummi Housing Authority
- View SolaRay Projects
- Are radiant heating systems more efficient?
How radiant heat works
Heating panels add sun-like warmth… read more
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will perform best when used in a properly insulated space.
Love their quality product. We are so fortunate to have the panels at our wellness center and yoga studio here in Iceland. Couldn't ask for better service, they are very responsive and take care of any request very quickly. What an excellent company with wonderful people.
Excellent customer service! We drove from Vancouver, Canada to purchase heating panels from Jeff. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. We were only able to come down on a Sunday and Jeff very kindly met us at his shop to facilitate the pick up. Needless to say we were impressed and very thankful. I would highly recommend Heating Green-not only are they knowledgeable but the service is above and beyond!
I love their heating panels!! I have my own hot yoga studio and its a little bit of heaven. I researched panels and companies for a long time. Hands down they were the best. Easy to call and talk to as well. Would use them again!