Features & Benefits:
- 1/2″ “thin”, the lowest profile in the industry
- Energy savings of 20-50% over traditional heating systems
- Now 50% – 60% lighter than the previous-generation panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- How does this compare to other heating panels?
- Hard wired 120 or 240 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard-wired, wall-mounted line voltage thermostat
- Available in powder coated white and can be painted with water-based interior paint
- Designed and manufactured in Washington state
- Lifetime warranty, the longest in the industry
- Intertek ETL for US and Canadian certified
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, cutting your energy usage and saving you money.
2) The 1/2″ “thin” panel mount directly to the ceiling, taking up no usable space.