What makes the SolaRay special?
The SolaRay heater contains a layer of one of the most efficient insulations in the world called “Pyrogel”. This space-age material combines Aerogel with reinforced fibers. This is what makes the SolaRay the world’s thinnest infrared heating panel and one of the most efficient. All the of the heat is transferred where it needs to be… warming you and your room.
The SolaRay makes no noise, emits no VOC, and has a lifetime warranty. It will seamlessly blend into any room and can easily be painted to match your interior.
How much heat do I need?
- Supplemental heat source: 3 – 5 watts/sq.ft.
- Primary: 6 – 8 watts/sq.ft.
- Yoga Studio: 15 – 30 watts/sq.ft.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/2″ “thin”, the lowest profile in the industry
- Energy savings of 20-50% over traditional heating systems
- Now 50% – 60% lighter than the previous-generation panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Maximum surface temperature: 225° F/107C
- UL/ETL (Approved for the US and Canada)
- Far infrared spectrum (FIR) heater
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- Hard wired 120 or 240 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard-wired, wall-mounted line voltage thermostat
- Available in powder coated white and can be painted with acrylic interior paint
- Designed and manufactured in Washington state
- Intertek ETL for US and Canadian certified
- Additional voltages available. Please contact us
- Lifetime warranty, the longest in the industry
- Made in the USA