$609.00 – $805.00
- Call for the best price! 360-715-4328
- 90% efficient vs. gas and outdoor fireplaces that are 50% efficient.
- Infrared heat can be directed onto seating areas and is not diffused by windy conditions because it heats objects directly.
- Easily mounts to any ceiling or wall.
- Can be flush mounted w/ additional kit.
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use.
- Max surface temperature: 800° F
- Manufacturer catalog
- Control options
- 3-year warranty (2-year on elements)
- C UL US (Approved for US and Canada)
Color options displayed on W-Series*
Color selections are an additional $67 and may have lead times up to two weeks longer than the stainless steel finish.
- No ventilation required
- UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- No refillable tanks
- Inexpensive to operate
Why Infratech is Eco-Friendly
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat
- To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient
- Emits zero greenhouse gases or odors
- Heater components and packaging are recyclable
How it Works
A heated quartz element emits a safe wavelength of infrared light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly rather than heating the air. For this reason, heat can be distributed evenly without being blown away in windy or drafty conditions.
Heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambiance of an outdoor living space.
- 3,000 Watts – 7’x 7′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 4,000 Watts – 10’x 10′ mounted at a height of 8 to 11 feet
- 5,000 Watts – 9’x 10′ mounted at a height of 8 to 12 feet
- 6,000 Watts – 11’x 11′ mounted at a height of 10 to 14 feet
Heater Installation & Catalogs
Drawings & Schematics
- Infratech Coverage Area
- W and C Series Comparison
- Pole-Mount Drawing
- 39″ Flush-Mount Frame
- 61″ Flush-Mount Frame
- Infratech Controls Options
- On/Off Switch
- On/Off Switch Wiring Diagram
- Solid-State Controls
- Solid-State Controls Wiring Diagram
- INF Regulator Control Assemblies
- INF-10 Regulator Diagram
- INF-20 Regulator Diagram
- Duplex Stack Switch Assemblies
- Stack Switch Wiring Diagram