Infratech’s new C-Series fixtures are developed for use in high visual impact locations where their sleek design blends seamlessly. They offer significant heat output for mounting heights of 7-11 feet.
Our contemporary series heaters are designed to maximize comfort and design impact in high visibility spaces. Features like floating mounts with inset mounting brackets combine a sleeker profile with concentrated heat output, for optimal warmth and style.
- No ventilation required
- UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- No refillable tanks
- Inexpensive to operate
Why Infratech is Eco-Friendly
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat
- To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient
- Emits zero greenhouse gases or odors
- Heater components and packaging are recyclable
How it Works
A heated quartz element emits a safe wavelength of infrared light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly rather than heating the air. For this reason, heat can be distributed evenly without being blown away in windy or drafty conditions.
Heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambiance of an outdoor living space.