$454.00 – $690.00
- Ships for Free
- Call us for the best price! 360-715-4328
- 90% efficient vs. gas and outdoor fireplaces that are 50% efficient.
- Infrared heat can be directed onto seating areas and is not diffused by windy conditions because it heats objects directly.
- Easily mounts to any ceiling or wall.
- Safe for indoor & outdoor use.
- Max surface temperature: 800° F
- Manufacturer catalog
- Control options
- 3-year warranty (2-year on elements)
- C UL US (Approved for US and Canada)
Our contemporary series heaters are designed to maximize comfort and design impact in high visibility spaces. Features like floating mounts with inset mounting brackets combine a sleeker profile with concentrated heat output, for optimal warmth and style.
- No ventilation required
- UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- No refillable tanks
- Inexpensive to operate
Why Infratech is Eco-Friendly
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat
- To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient
- Emits zero greenhouse gases or odors
- Heater components and packaging are recyclable
How it Works
A heated quartz element emits a safe wavelength of infrared light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly rather than heating the air. For this reason, heat can be distributed evenly without being blown away in windy or drafty conditions.
Heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambiance of an outdoor living space.
- 1,500 Watts – 5’x5′ mounted at a height of 6 to 8 feet
- 2,000 Watts – 6’x6′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 2,500 Watts – 7’x7′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 3,000 Watts – 8’x8′ mounted at a height of 7 to 9 feet
- 4,000 Watts – 10’x10′ mounted at a height of 8 to 11 feet
Heater Installation & Catalogs
Drawings & Schematics
- Infratech Coverage Area
- C-Series Drawing
- Pole-Mount Drawing
- 39″ Flush-Mount Frame
- 61″ Flush-Mount Frame
- On/Off Switch
- On/Off Switch Wiring Diagram
Color selections are an additional $60 and may have lead times up to two weeks longer than the stainless steel finish*