SolaRay-D Infrared Radiant Panel Heater for Drop Ceilings
$385.00 – $405.00
The SolaRay-D Infrared Radiant Heating Panel for Drop Ceilings
A low-profile and clean radiant heating solution for 2’x4′ drop ceilings. Great for commercial spaces like hot yoga studios or offices. These panels are just like our traditional SolaRays, the only difference is that these do not have mounting holes on the front and are hung from wires on the back of the heater.
- 23 ¾” x 47 ¾” x 1.0”
- Save 30-50% on energy costs
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
What makes the SolaRay special?
The SolaRay heater contains a layer of one of the most efficient insulations in the world called “Pryogel”. This space-age material combines Aerogel with reinforced fibers. This is what makes the SolaRay the world’s thinnest infrared heating panel and one of the most efficient. All the of the heat is transferred where it needs to be.. warming you and your room.
The SolaRay makes no noise, emits no VOC, and has a lifetime warranty. It will seamlessly blend into any room and can easily be painted to match your interior.
How much heat do I need?
- Supplemental heat source: 3 – 5 watts/sq.ft.
- Primary: 6 – 8 watts/sq.ft.
- Yoga Studio: 15 – 30 watts/sq.ft.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/2″ “thin”, the lowest profile in the industry
- Energy savings of 20-50% over traditional heating systems
- Now 50% – 60% lighter than the previous-generation panel
- Mounts flat against ceiling or can be suspended
- Maximum surface temperature: 200° F/93C
- Made in the USA
- UL/ETL (Approved for the US and Canada)
- Far infrared spectrum (FIR) heater
- Pays for itself in energy savings and requires no maintenance
- How does this compare to other heating panels?
- Hard wired 120 or 240 volts. NOTE: Does not plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Controlled with hard-wired, wall-mounted line voltage thermostat
- Available in powder coated white and can be painted with water-based interior paint
- Designed and manufactured in Washington state
- Lifetime warranty, the longest in the industry
- Intertek ETL for US and Canadian certified
- Additional voltages available. Please contact us
1) Our selection of thermostats allows you to heat only the rooms that are in use, cutting your energy usage and saving you money.
2) The 1/2″ “thin” panel mounts in the 2’x4′ frame of a drop ceiling
SolaRay Heating Panel Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications are shown at 240 volts, also available at 120 and 208 volts.
|22.5″x48″ at 120v||500||4.2||1,705|
|22.5″x48″ at 240 v||500||2.1||1705|
|22.5″x48″ at 120v||750||6.2||2560|
|22.5″x48″ at 240v||750||3.1||2560|
- Why SolaRay?
- SolaRay Brochure
- SolaRay-D Brochure
- SolaRay outperforms wall and baseboard heaters
- Supplementing your current heaters
- Lifetime warranty
How radiant heat works
Heating panels add sun-like warmth… read more
Note on insulation:
It’s important to note that any heating system will perform best when used in a properly insulated space.
Love their quality product. We are so fortunate to have the panels at our wellness center and yoga studio here in Iceland. Couldn't ask for better service, they are very responsive and take care of any request very quickly. What an excellent company with wonderful people.
December 30, 2019
Excellent customer service! We drove from Vancouver, Canada to purchase heating panels from Jeff. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. We were only able to come down on a Sunday and Jeff very kindly met us at his shop to facilitate the pick up. Needless to say we were impressed and very thankful. I would highly recommend Heating Green-not only are they knowledgeable but the service is above and beyond!
October 31, 2019