Infrared Hot Yoga Benefits
We invite you to experience the many health benefits that infrared heat has to offer
Top 5 Health Benefits of Infrared Heat for Yoga
When you step into an infrared heated hot yoga studio, you will immediately notice that the heaters emit a therapeutic heat. It directly permeates the body, alleviating aches, increasing circulation, and offers a whole range of health benefits. Infrared is also one of the most eco-friendly and economical heating systems available.
- Infrared heat directly warms muscles, allowing for a greater range of motion.
- Helps yoga students open up, melt deep into poses and gain confidence in their practice.
- Infrared heat directly penetrates tissues, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate through a combination of the aforementioned increased circulation, oxygenation and detoxification.
- Infrared radiation is incredibly useful for pain relief for minor injuries and chronic ailments.
- Infrared is used by physical therapists, saunas and yoga studios around the world.
- Infrared heat will make you sweat, which is a good thing because it is your body’s natural way of flushing toxins. As your body absorbs infrared heat, water molecules begin to vibrate, which causes them to wring out impurities from the cells.
- These impurities will then be released from your body as you sweat, creating a deep, detoxifying cleanse on the cellular level.
- The human body has an impressive temperature regulation system which takes energy (calories) to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Infrared heat also increases metabolism between the blood and tissue, which also burns calories.
All the details, delivered.
We provide everything you need to complete your project. Get the right heaters for the right space.
Superior infrared radiant heaters
Wiring instructions and diagrams
Awesome customer support
For a free consultation on the best yoga studio solution for you, contact us!
We invite you to experience the many health benefits that infrared heat has to offer.