VERSA Smart Infrared Heater
$429.00 – $709.00
The VERSA Smart Infrared Heater is a low profile out-of-the-box-heating-solution for heating any room – No electrician needed!
- Wifi-Enabled with the Smart Life app
- Aluminum body, steel mounting frame, and a tempered glass finish
- The world’s thinnest 120 or 240 volt plug-in Wi-Fi-enabled infrared heater @ 1/2″ / 1.27 cm
- Four sizes: 16″x48″ – 500W, 24″x48″ – 750W. 16″x72″ – 750W, 24″x72″ – 1100W
- Surface temperature of 215F
- Can be used with or without a plug-in or hard-wired thermostat
- Optional towel rack for bathroom applications (sold separately)
- Permanent or portable installation
- Wall mount installation
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
What makes the VERSA heating panel special?
- Provides an out-of-the-box-heating-solution that plugs into a 120 volt electrical outlet OR can be hardwired to a 120 or 240 volt circuit
- No special wiring or electrician needed!
- You can upload your own photo or choose one of the many unique prints to put on your heater
- Attach the provided towel rack to to sides of the heater to warm your towels even on the chilliest days
How much heat do I need?
- Supplemental heat source: 6-8 watts/sq. ft.
- Primary: 9-12 watts/sq. ft.
Features and benefits:
- More comfortable than convection for most people.
- Moderately priced.
- Can be installed by a licensed electrician; where allowed, by the homeowner.
- Fewer health problems (no unnecessary air movement).
- Much less movement of dust than convection.
- Helps reduce the growth of mold (when surface temperatures are higher than the air temperature no mold can grow).
- Therapeutic, healthy warmth.
- Far infrared stimulates the blood flow, which in turns allows the human body to absorb oxygen. It aids in both the prevention and healing of common illnesses.
- No “hot head/cold feet syndrome” – even comfortable warmth.
- Promotes learning and improves workers’ output.
- When students or workers are exposed to excessive hot air (in a convection system that is not capable of heating the floor to a comfortable level), they get drowsy and cannot focus.
- Even warmth, which translates into better productivity and less fatigue.
- Room temperature is back to normal almost immediately after an exterior door is opened/closed (Retains heat; slow to cool off).
- Thermostat can be placed at any convenient level from near the floor to near the ceiling (universal warmth throughout the room).
- The solution for room additions (no ducting or structural modifications and no strain on existing systems).
- Easy to expand (start in one or more rooms; then expand as required).
- Easy to create multiple comfort zones within the same space.
- In spaces with very high ceilings there is no need to heat the space near the roof or ceiling. These panels may be suspended by chains at their optimum performance height, reducing the amount of energy required even more.
- Low cost way to “repair” failed in-floor heating systems.
- Although people feel the warmth right away, in order to experience the full benefits of far infrared it takes time. It may take a number of hours to saturate a room.
- It takes even more hours, or in some cases days, to obtain the optimum results. If there is excessive moisture in a concrete floor, this moisture must evaporate before the full benefits can be experienced.
- In most cases, VERSA far infrared cannot be used to quickly warm a space. It is a slow and consistent warmth.
VERSA Infrared Mirror Heating Panel Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications are shown at 120 volts only.
Love their quality product. We are so fortunate to have the panels at our wellness center and yoga studio here in Iceland. Couldn't ask for better service, they are very responsive and take care of any request very quickly. What an excellent company with wonderful people.
December 30, 2019
Excellent customer service! We drove from Vancouver, Canada to purchase heating panels from Jeff. The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. We were only able to come down on a Sunday and Jeff very kindly met us at his shop to facilitate the pick up. Needless to say we were impressed and very thankful. I would highly recommend Heating Green-not only are they knowledgeable but the service is above and beyond!
October 31, 2019