Infratech Yoga Heater
Our Infratech quartz heater was initially designed for decks & patios, but it is also safe for indoor use and has been a huge hit with yoga studios. They also give you the most watts per dollar out of all our products, making them an excellent value.
- Price Range: $389-$694 (USD)
- Mounting Options: Wall or ceiling.
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277 or 480 (NOTE: These heaters are designed to be hardwired and will not plug into a standard outlet)
- Color Options: Stainless Steel (Black, White, Beige & Bronze also available for a surcharge)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Takes up no useable space
- Replaceable heating element is rated for 5,000 hours
In terms of “bang for buck” this is one of the best heaters out there. The heaters mount on the wall or ceiling, take up no useable space, make no noise and provide sun-like-warmth to the students in the room. Mounting the heaters on the wall offsets the effect of having a high ceiling, making these panels ideal for rooms with high or vaulted ceilings. There is no harsh air blowing on students’ faces and everyone will love the heat these produce.
With the addition of our programmable yoga thermostat, you can control the temperature of your studio without having to lift a finger. Simply program the heaters to come on when you have a class scheduled and turn off when the studio is not in use. This will reduce your studio’s overall energy consumption and save you money! It’s also one of the only thermostats on the market designed to reach the high temperatures desired by hot yoga studios.
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- 30-120F temp range
- Works great with all our heaters
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters