Cove Yoga Heater
Price ranging from $395.00 – $695.00
- Excellent for offices and yoga studios
- Heater reaches its maximum temperature of 340F/171C
- Stock colors are white and beige
- Brown or black colors available in 1,000 watts and 1,500-watt sizes
- C UL US (Approved for the US and Canada)
- 10-Year Warranty
How much heat do I need?
- Yoga Studio: 15 – 30 watts/sq.ft.
The sleek design of our cove heaters allows it to blend in to any space. Unlike many of our other heaters, our cove heater can mount on the wall, making it ideal for spaces with high ceilings.
- Price Range: $395-$740 (USD) Per Heater
- Sizes: 585, 825, 1000, and 1500 watts
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240 or 277
- Mounting Options: Wall or ceiling
- Color Options: White, beige, black, and brown
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- The panel is sleek, silent and takes up no usable space
- Requires Zero Maintenance
- Made in the USA
- C UL US (Approved for US and Canada)
Part of what makes these panels so popular for hot yoga studios is how they seamlessly integrate into any room. The panels mount on the wall or ceiling, take up no usable space, make no noise and provide sun-like-warmth to the students in the room. Mounting the panels on the wall offsets the effect of having a high ceiling, making these panels ideal for rooms with high or vaulted ceilings. There is no harsh air blowing on students’ faces and everyone will love the heat these produce.
Cove Heater Specifications:
NOTE: Specifications shown at 240 volt, also available at 120, 208, and 277 volts.
- Ideal for yoga studios
- Smart phone accessible
- Scheduling – 32 options
- Up to 48 programs
- Programmable, allows you to heat the studio only when you need to
- A favorite among yoga studio owners
- Maximum 120F set point
- Additional sensor available to keep thermostat out of sight
- Works with our Yoga Thermostat
- You will need one relay for every 20 amp circuit you use for our heating products
- Works with our yoga thermostat
- You will need one transformer for every thermostat you use to control our heaters
Cove Product Reviews
The 200 sq ft studio, with slab beneath a carpet, used to be the coldest room in the house; the radiant heat of the cove heater works wonders, making it the warmest room now. I find keeping it at a low temperature keeps the room comfortable, and adjusting changes the ambience within minutes.
We put two of these in our three season room and they work great (actually, they work so well it is now a four season room). They create a very cozy “warm” that feels almost like sitting in sunshine.